2015

2015

Thursday, March 19, 2009

one week old


I cannot believe that it has been a week since I gave birth to little Dashel! The time has gone by so fast -- I better hold on because I have a feeling that it is going to fly by. The first week was good, mainly recovering from birth physically and mentally. I'm think that I'm getting enough sleep and since I have the mind set of waking up every two hours I'm not feeling deprived of sleep really. Gavin has done really good as well and besides being a little rough with Dashel, he is really sweet. Brock is really good with newborns! He loves to just hold them and sleep with them. He also is really good help when in comes to burping!

Gavin at one week old


1 comment:

Lauren Call Green said...

Denise he is absolutely perfect!! Congrats!!