2015

2015

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Due Date -- March 8th


40 Weeks
My bun is not done yet I guess and I'm just waiting patiently. Gavin was late so this one seems to be following in his big brother's path already! I had a feeling that he was going to come early, but I was wrong. Now I'm thinking that the full moon on or around the 11th will be the date! We'll see!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's already baby time! You look fantastic Denise. I am so excited to see pictures of the sweet baby - please keep all of us updated and let us know when he makes his debut!!

xoxo Savannah

Anonymous said...

We are all awaiting the new arrival. Good luck and we will be thinking of you. (go for the epidural!!)
Aunt Lisa

Tri-ing in Wyoming said...

I've been thinking about you! Shilo's bday is the 11th..maybe it will be today!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Denise and Brock. I am glad all went well and can't wait to see him.
Lv Lisa