Denise, Brock and Gavin: Congratulations! Dashel is a beautiful little boy and I love the picture of Gavin holding him. I promise I'll bring over that coffee cake soon. We are so happy for all of you and your growing family. Love, Shonu, Matt, Jaithan, and Cleo
Happy Birthday to Dashel, he is beautiful. Hope you are recovering well, dishes be dammed! How did you come up with the name? It makes me think of The Incredibles. Take care of yourself and try and get some rest.
2 comments:
Denise, Brock and Gavin:
Congratulations! Dashel is a beautiful little boy and I love the picture of Gavin holding him. I promise I'll bring over that coffee cake soon. We are so happy for all of you and your growing family.
Love,
Shonu, Matt, Jaithan, and Cleo
Happy Birthday to Dashel, he is beautiful. Hope you are recovering well, dishes be dammed! How did you come up with the name? It makes me think of The Incredibles. Take care of yourself and try and get some rest.
Post a Comment