That's adorable! Such a great idea too. I wish we were closer so we could see you all more. We both had such a blast in Vegas and really enjoyed getting to know the boys. Hopefully it won't be another 4 years between visits this time.
So at your request I am back to the blog :) in fact, I posted one just a moment ago! No pictures...i'll have to work on that one :)
2 comments:
That's adorable! Such a great idea too. I wish we were closer so we could see you all more. We both had such a blast in Vegas and really enjoyed getting to know the boys. Hopefully it won't be another 4 years between visits this time.
So at your request I am back to the blog :) in fact, I posted one just a moment ago! No pictures...i'll have to work on that one :)
Love it!!!
Post a Comment