YIKES! I remember asking about snakes when we first moved to Laramie. It didn't take long to discover that there were snakes at 7200 feet. Of course, Brock was involved. A few months after we were living in Laramie, Brock and some of his friends had gone to the Laramie River, and while there, saw a snake in the water. Brock picked it up and it bit him. I almost fainted when I found out that (1) he was down by the river, and (2) he had been bitten by a water snake. I think I aged a little more than usual that day!
2 comments:
Eeewwww! I can't handle snakes! You are so brave for even taking a picture. I would have run away screaming! Did your boys totally love it?
YIKES! I remember asking about snakes when we first moved to Laramie. It didn't take long to discover that there were snakes at 7200 feet. Of course, Brock was involved. A few months after we were living in Laramie, Brock and some of his friends had gone to the Laramie River, and while there, saw a snake in the water. Brock picked it up and it bit him. I almost fainted when I found out that (1) he was down by the river, and (2) he had been bitten by a water snake. I think I aged a little more than usual that day!
Post a Comment