2015

2015

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seriously

I would have never thought that my four and a half year old would use this on me:

I gave Dashel some liquid ibuprofen because I think that he might be getting some molars in and he was just sad and uncomfortable.  Gavin loves to take liquid ibuprofen, well because it tastes like candy.  I asked him why he needed some and he said because he is sick.  I told him it is for pain and fever, and walked away.  When I came back from putting it back into the cabinet Gavin says, "mom, Martin Luther King says that everyone must be treated the same."  "So that means if Dashel gets Motrin, I get it too!"
love him!!

I could only laugh and think SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, what a smart kid! He's gonna be an attorney with arguments like those! ;)

ringo's girl said...

LOL no way! he is SO smart!