2015

2015

Saturday, July 3, 2010

cute and funny things

We were driving to my mom's house the other day and I took a different route...
Gavin asked: "where are we going?"
Me: "to Debma's house"
Gavin: "did Debma move?"
------------------------------------------------------
Gavin: "I just love Dashel's cute little face... it is the cutest face I have ever seen... I just want to eat it up!"
-------------------------------------------------------

"I pretty much just turned this into a swim suit"

-----------------------------------------------------

Dashel was in his crib sleeping and I was doing dishes while Gavin sat at the counter....

me: "Gavin, is Dashel awake?"

Gavin: "I think so."

me: "did you hear him?"

Gavin: "no"

me: "how do you know he is awake?"

Gavin: "because I smell him... it smells like a baby in here!"

----------------------------------------------

We were driving in my Dad's truck and Gavin was flipping something in the back seat....

me: "Gavin what are you flipping back there?"

Gavin: "I don't know?"

my mom: "the ash tray lid in the door"

me: "an ash tray? this is a smoker equipped truck?"

my mom: "I guess!"

Gavin (with a little concern and surprise in his voice): "Grandpa smokes?"

No comments: