
on the plane -- my first flight with two boys alone -- Gavin was great, such a big helper and Dash was a little on the cranky side after getting up at 3:30 am and driving to the airport in a snow storm and then 3.5 hours on a plane. Over all not bad!! While about to land Gavin was asking me if below us was Washington and I was trying to help him understand that it was the State of Washington. He then said, "I wish that this window had a hole in it so that I could yell Dusty and Brian". "Then they would see me and wave."

Is this Wyoming?

The boys at a cherry orchard.

Drive by of the space needle.

Grape cutting -- I'm so excited about super fresh fruit!!

Mt. Rainier

Downtown Seattle

Had to go see the Market.

The Famous Pikes Place Fish Market
We are having a really fun time visiting Dusty and Brian -- Gavin just loves them. We also miss Brock a lot. We haven't seen him for five days and Gavin keeps saying he misses Papa. Brock was gone a few days before we left and Gavin was really sad wondering when Brock was going to get back. He said, "I wish that Papa would come back because I'm the one that makes sure that he doesn't die." So cute!
"Mama, I want to do it -- I can pull my luggage."
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, didn't you love it?? You should move here.
Post a Comment