Dashel is now six months old! He is rolling, sitting, laughing (he has his own little jokes), and babbling. He likes to say "amam" and the other day while sleeping he said a very clear "mama". It was kind of funny! He loves to be outside, if I go near the window, but don't go out side, he starts crying. He is very grabby with everything and everyone -- loves to pull hair out! He took his first airplane ride to Minneapolis, did pretty well. He has started to think about things before he does them, like formulates cause and effect. He got his first food, avocado, on Saturday, didn't really take to it at all. Then tried bananas, but didn't really enjoy that either. He has kicked the binking habit and started to nurse all night long and doesn't sleep at all. He is a big little guy, not as bit as Gavin was at this age, but weighed in at 18lbs 1.5oz and was 27.25" long. He started out much bigger than Gavin and now has slowed down a bit. Dash is a funny little guy and has such a strong temperament and personality. Even if I don't ever sleep, I just love having a baby in the house!
1 comment:
what cute boys!! wesley is the same age, just 2 days older. Did you have him in Laramie because I was still in the hospital then!
Post a Comment