One day while driving a fox crossed the street right in front of me and I said, "oh my gosh there is a fox". Of course I tried to pull over so Gavin could see the little thing as well but he missed it. Gavin was sad he missed it and kept asking where it went. "Fox go mama?" I had to tell him that it went home to go to sleep. So for the past few weeks we have been searching for the fox. Gavin will yell "fox wake up, Gavin outside". Every morning we walk, I tell him to look for the fox and that keeps him busy for a bit. So on saturday at 6:30 am Brock called and said the foxes were out and that there were 3 kits!!! So Gavin and I go hiking around the golf course (in our PJs of course) looking for the foxes. I sure that everyone out golfing was thinking what is the woman and her baby doing? Finally we saw all 3 kits!!!! So figured that Gavin would be so excited, but all he we wanted to do is "play back down through, Papa" that is what he says when he wants to play golf and he knew Papa was out playing. So in our PJs we went and found Brock so Gavin could play a hole with him. Gavin loves golf!! Now he has dropped the search and all the talk about the Fox.
2015
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Fox Hunt
One day while driving a fox crossed the street right in front of me and I said, "oh my gosh there is a fox". Of course I tried to pull over so Gavin could see the little thing as well but he missed it. Gavin was sad he missed it and kept asking where it went. "Fox go mama?" I had to tell him that it went home to go to sleep. So for the past few weeks we have been searching for the fox. Gavin will yell "fox wake up, Gavin outside". Every morning we walk, I tell him to look for the fox and that keeps him busy for a bit. So on saturday at 6:30 am Brock called and said the foxes were out and that there were 3 kits!!! So Gavin and I go hiking around the golf course (in our PJs of course) looking for the foxes. I sure that everyone out golfing was thinking what is the woman and her baby doing? Finally we saw all 3 kits!!!! So figured that Gavin would be so excited, but all he we wanted to do is "play back down through, Papa" that is what he says when he wants to play golf and he knew Papa was out playing. So in our PJs we went and found Brock so Gavin could play a hole with him. Gavin loves golf!! Now he has dropped the search and all the talk about the Fox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment