2015

2015

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's a...



Baby!!

(I know the ultrasound pic is not great and that is the best one we got.  For some reason this time around our little one was not being photogenic for us.)  

22 weeks

We did not find out the sex of our baby!  For those who know me well, know I really want a girl!!  Maybe even a little too much?!?  For the first half of my pregnancy I was convinced it is a girl.  This pregnancy has been completely different than the boys!  I am talking nausea, clumsiness (broken toe to name one), emotional outbursts, and not as much weight gain at this point but feeling a lot bigger.  So we have been saying girl around here.  The boys say girl too:-)

Over the last couple of weeks I have had multiple detailed dreams about the baby being a boy.  Then when I woke up today I felt good about it being a boy.  Like I was excited to have three boys.  Maybe my dreams are to work though the possibility of it being a boy just in case.  I don't think I will be that disappointed now.  It is like I already went through the disappointment in my dreams.

Now going in my birth plan:  
I want to see the baby and find out for myself the sex.  I don't want it to be like in the movies where the doctor yells out "it's a girl!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Fantastic news! So happy for you all. Can't wait to find out on delivery day!