I never ever thought that I would have a family bed "prekids"... but this is how we sleep most nights!!
Brock and I get a tiny sliver and the boys dominate the rest of the Queen plus crib. The best thing I ever did was put the crib right up next to the bed and remove a side so we don't have to worry about anyone falling out and it gives us more room, however most nights I end up half in it.
When Dashel was born Gav was sleeping very well in his bed and on his own all night. But then he became scared... very scared around his fifth birthday and so we let him sleep with us. We do make him fall asleep in his own bed, but he is in with us around midnight every night.
We really don't mind and find it funny how the boys end up. I know that he will not sleep with us forever and they are only young for a short period of time:) I get more sleep not having to get up during the night and between the two of them it would make for long nights walking around like a Zombie!
Gavin couldn't believe that he let Dash sleep on him like that.
2 comments:
LOL! too cute. I love that you got a pic of Dash on top of Gav!
I love seeing my kiddos in a hotel bed all snuggled up...they never believe me that they "snuggle" and spoon each other, wish I had thought to snap evidence!
LOVE it! I can totally hear Gavin saying he can't believe he let Dash sleep on top of him.
The last two pictures are hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment