| Dash and his riding che-che |
| Gavin got his Cowboy gear |
| Dash got a passenger that purrs |
| howdy sheriff |
| flash light mania -- we go through flashlights like toilet paper:) |
| buzz and woody undies |
| So happy to get to spend Christmas with Debma and Grandpa (my parents) |
| stocking dump |
We had such a wonderful and low key Christmas this year. The boys were just besides themselves with all the wonderful gifts they received. Gavin did get his cowboy gear he asked Santa for and Dashel got a riding train. Thanks to everyone who sent and gave us wonderful gifts!!!!
I will get Christmas all over again when my NEW steam LG dishwasher comes in January -- thanks Brock for the thoughtful gift that will make my life easier :-) I can't wait to not wash the dishes before I put them to be washed in the dishwasher. I can't believe a garbage disposal in it, who knew!?!?!?!
We spent the day slowly opening and playing with all the new stuff. Then had my parents over for a crab legs and prime rib dinner. Ending the night having desert over at Grams'.
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and missed those who were not here with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment