2015

2015

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Eleven Months

Our little wild man is getting so big and aware. He is wilder than ever, but also very cautious as he moves. He is crawling fast all over the place. He will find and follow you until you pick him up if that is what he wants. Mastering climbing up and down the stairs. He is pulling up and cruising along things. He is in no hurry to walk or even try and I like that:) I think crawling babies are the cutest!
He is starting to do some baby sign and does the hand motions to "one little monkey jumping on the bed" (so cute). Loves to clap and wave and now starting to point to let you know what he wants or where he wants to go.
He has a total of seven teeth, which have just made him uncomfortable as can be most of the time.
He loves playing with the trains on the track and recking the track most of the time. But he spends a good part of the day playing down on the train table and stairs to get there. He loves to play with anything that Gavin is playing with or do what Gavin is doing. He also likes planes probably because Gavin does, but I saw him flying a plane in the air just as Gavin does it. It is really cute that he looks up to his brother so much.
He is kind of vocal lately saying Mam, Mom, Mama when he is upset and whining. He likes to sing and hum. Loves to dance and watch people dance. He likes books and points to things in the book and gets excitement in his voice. Also loves to throw books and pretty much anything he is done with.
He is such a little joy in our lives. He loves to be held, snuggled, nursed, and talked to. I can't believe that he is going to be one already. I don't know where the time has gone. I wish he could be eleven months for ever, minus teething!




[gavin at 11 months]

No comments: