
I'm now offically full-term, but not wanting to give birth yet! I'm feeling good and just enjoying these last few weeks that I have with Gavin -- it is going to be such a new dynamic to have two little guys in my life that I love so much. Brock will be gone this weekend for a little ski trip so I better not have him this weekend. Plus, I still have a lot to do to prepare, mainly for the mental aspect of the birth!! I'll admit I'm having a little anexiety about it. So for those three reasons I can wait. I really do love the end, I know most dread it, but I find it to be very fun!
3 comments:
you look fabulous! Get as much rest as you can, life with two is REALLY Busy I am finding out. I wish you an easy, fast labor :)
You do look great! I'm glad you're still feeling well. I can't wait to hear your news soon!
Wow, I can't believe you are already 37 weeks! I can't wait to hear all about your new little guy. Wish I was there to meet him!
Post a Comment