2015

2015

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finding the Perfect Tree











Every year we go up and find the perfect tree! Well, it is never perfect as our selection is not great, but it is a great reason to go up and get fresh air and hike in the mountains. We ended up with a nice lodge pole pine that is perfect for our living room. This year we hiked a lot and my pregnant self was super sore the next day since I had to pull and carry Gavin out after Brock had the tree. I needed the exercise plus the time with my family. It was a beautiful time!










2 comments:

Liz Palmer said...

We gave in and bought a fake tree! This was we can have it up from Thanksgiving to New Years!

Savannah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! I can't believe how big Gavin is getting - such a sweet little guy. Have a very Merry Christmas!