We are expecting a new baby in our house in March! Gavin is so excited already and understands that I have a baby in side me. He always says, "hi baby - its Gavin", and lays his head on my stomach. He also sometimes says that the baby is crying and needs milk. It is really cute the love he already has for something he really doesn't understand. I have been feeling good, just a little tired which is to be expected! Lucky for me I get to sleep in the afternoons with Gavin, I figure I should stock up on my sleep while I can, and I havn't had any morning sickness!

11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Yea Denise! We're so happy for you guys!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome! So happy for the Faulkners.
Yea!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you this weekend and give you a big congrats hug!
Congrats! Give little Ichiro a playmate closer to his age. :) PS, Happy BDay Faulkner!
-Tuttle.
Congratulations to the entire FAULKNER FAMILY!! I am so happy for all of you. Please keep us posted on all the updates.
Happy Birthday to an incredible brother, brother-in-law, and uncle!!
Baldwin Family
Congratulations on the news, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best son in the world! I am very excited about having a new grandchild!!!
Congrats! What an exciting time! Let me know if I can help in anyway. Miss you!
Shena
DENISE!! I can't believe I went a week without seeing this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish I was still there :( Maybe I can come visit next summer to meet the newest Faulkner! I love you!
Hey Denise. . . .
Congrats on the new addition, I drop off some banana bread. did u get it?
kristy
Hooray for you guys!!!! I guess things back in Laramie are going VERY well. Good luck with it all and keep us posted.
Post a Comment