Gavin loves to help me cook and bake, but his favorite part is when he gets to eat it -- as you can see. His favorite word this day was "messy".
I have to mention he is growing up so fast. He is starting to talk more and more each day. The other day his balloon was stolen by the wind and for the whole day he told the story: "Yellow balloon gone, bye-bye, windy, swoosh". He is also very bossy (I guess he takes after me), he will grab my pant leg and say walk. And now everything is "broken," if it doesn't turn out
as he planned, it is broken. Another favorite phrase is "Mama look", he wants me too see the world as he is seeing it.
He is just so much fun right now, but with his new maturity has come a lot of new emotions that he is still trying to handle and so am I. Not that he is a bad child, but I bought a discipline book to start to understand this new phase of his life. I want to be able to help him help himself by giving him skills to have inner dicipline and be full of empathy. Hopefully my book will help, cause I am lost on how to do it!!
1 comment:
What a handsome little guy!! They really do grow up so fast. In some ways it is nice, and in others it is so sad to see your baby grow up.
Post a Comment